Easter Hair Style for Natural Hair
Looking for a cute Easter style for your natural hair? I've got you covered, no flat iron required!
Get this cute Bantu Knot Out in a few simple steps:
1. Spritz your hair with Knotty Nectar Leave-In Conditioner
2. Apply a nickel size amount of Sweet Cream Moisturizer to sectioned hair
3. Coil each section around itself making a small bantu knot & secure with a pin
4. Sit under a warm dryer & allow to dry completely
5. Apply Flower Bomb Hair Oil to you hands to reduce frizz
6. Unravel and separate each section
Cowashing Isn’t for...
Cowashing, a new trend in hair care, is taking over as an alternative to washing your locks. However, cowashing isn’t for everyone. If you have afr...Read More
3 Ways To Stop Spli...
Your hair is your glory and you want it to look its best! We all know the feeling of intense frustration when we see split ends and knots. They get...Read More
Are you using too m...
Are there white, scaly flakes falling on your shirt? Is your hair becoming sticky? Then you might be using too much oil? Here are the two signs you...Read More