Easter Hair Style for Natural Hair•
Posted on April 18 2019
Looking for a cute Easter style for your natural hair? I've got you covered, no flat iron required!
Get this cute Bantu Knot Out in a few simple steps:
1. Spritz your hair with Knotty Nectar Leave-In Conditioner
2. Apply a nickel size amount of Sweet Cream Moisturizer to sectioned hair
3. Coil each section around itself making a small bantu knot & secure with a pin
4. Sit under a warm dryer & allow to dry completely
5. Apply Flower Bomb Hair Oil to you hands to reduce frizz
6. Unravel and separate each section
Easter Hair Style f...
Looking for a cute Easter style for your natural hair? I've got you covered, no flat iron required!Read More
Simplify Your Hair ...
Natural hair has a bad reputation. People think it's hard to manage, time consuming and expensive. That's just not true. It's only hard t...Read More
Hair Growth Challenge
Are you struggling with growing your hair? Have your edges been snatched? Look, there is no judgement here, I have been there before. I lost my h...Read More